Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hai Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2004

I was got lucky and snagged a glass of the Hai Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2004 wine from the grill and share it with some friends. They all love this wine, it has a healthy medium body with sweet berries taste at first. It then follows with black fruit and lastly finishes with wood and a hint of bitter chocolate. Nice tannins that filled the mouth and sent down smoothly. However, it does not have a long finish though.

Note that this wine need some breathing, you need some time in the glass to open the wine.

I quite like it. All my friend too have enjoyed this wine and keep asking me how I know how to select a good wine. So think of sharing this article on "The 10 Tips for Buying Wine". This is good article especially for wine newbies. Click on the article or click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home